Environmental Consulting Services
Geo-Hydro can help you assess the importance of various factors involved in a site, and focus on problems that can affect you today and down the road.
All our environmental staff members are trained by the American Society for Testing Materials to conduct Phase I assessments in accordance with ASTM E-1527.
Although regulations may be arcane, and the regulators uncompromising, Geo-Hydro's staff can guide you through the maze and keep your jobs moving forward.
Geo-Hydro's environmental services offered include:
- Phase I environmental site assessments
- Phase II environmental testing
- Asbestos inspection
- Asbestos abatement design and monitoring
- Underground storage tank consulting and testing
- Wetlands delineation
- RCRA facility investigations
- Contamination assessments
- Environmental auditing
- Indoor air quality consulting